Saturday, November 24, 2012

5 Days of Gratitude: Day 5 Message

5 Days of Gratitude: Day 5 Message

Thank you for taking the time to focus on gratitude for at least a few days as I attempted to share a little bit of my own perspective on the subject.

I encourage you to continue to be grateful for everyone, everything, every person, every blessing, and every challenge that comes your way.  We are all here to learn together, and it certainly helps when we immerse ourselves in the thoughts and feelings that we wish to energize and bring into our lives.  

Here's what I see in your future:

You begin to live a life of gratitude.
You live as an example for others to follow.
You are grateful for all of the gifts you receive.
You show others how to be grateful.
You perform acts that make others grateful.
You encourage others to perform acts that
activate gratitude.
You are a shining model that exemplifies
the belief:

Give and ye shall receive.
> View Day 5 Message

Suggested Introspection: 1.) I practice and express gratitude every day. 2.) I show others how to live in gratitude.

I am grateful for you!  Thank you for joining me, and I wish you the best as you live each day in gratitude.




No comments:

Post a Comment